Tuesday 21 September 2010

Fighting

So I’m on to another set of 3 days off, spent day 1 recovering as usual and then decided to launch myself back into an exercise routine which today I am paying for!

So had a evening at an open studio last week, was good to see other artists work in progress.

I know where I am heading with my pieces that are in progress at the moment, going to be doing some sketches and traces today to make steps forward and hopefully spend the day in my studio tomorrow.

Am running on half speed at the moment am fighting an infection of some kind which is manifesting in a cold-sore that is slowly taking over my face and a set of mouth ulcers which has moved into where my labret piercings are............ ouch!

Had a tremendous giggle this afternoon, went to answer a knock on the door only to find my mother laid in the flower bed trapped under her mobility scooter.......... luckily i can laugh now as she is was fine and in fact laughing herself, good times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment